martes, 28 de abril de 2009

My favourite photograph



I really like this photograph. It was take by a partner of secondary education when we went to our study tour in Punta de Tralca. It shows me with two of my three bests friends, the other of my friends didn’t go to that trip. I don’t remember well when It was took, but I think It must be took around December 2007. I like it, because I think we look very pretty, and It make me remember a lot of good things that we had live together. Also, I really like the beach, so I think that It's a very nice landscape for the picture. It's a crazy thing but I think that the partner who took the photo, didn't really like us in that moment. We appreciate that he offered to take it.

1 comentario:

  1. I really like this photograph. I was took WF by a partner of WW high school when we went to our study tour in Punta de Tralca. λ Shows me with two of my three bests friends WF, the other one doesn’t go to that trip. ?M I don’t remember so well, but I think It must λ be WF taken around December 2007. I like it, because I think we look very pretty, and λ make T me remember a lot of good things that we have live WW,WF together. Also, I really like the beach, so I think that λ is a very nice landscape to WW the picture. λ Is λ crazy thing, but I think that the partner who take T the photo, doesn’t T really like us in that moment, SS but we appreciate that he offer T to take it.

    ResponderEliminar