martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Blogging experience

I didn’t enjoy my blogging experience. I like writhing about things, but I prefer to do it in my idiom, even I have other blog in Spanish. Is too much difficult to me to write correctly in English, I forgot everything that I learn in school. I still didn’t know why I fall on this class. When I was in school I was the best in the English signature, but I think that the level is a lot different from that. If I could had the option of chose in principles of this semester, I will prefer to take a more basic class of English, maybe this sound like the easy way, but I really think that maybe I couldn’t approve this signature. However, force me to writhe in English, obviously make me practiced, thing that in some part of my life I wild be force to do if I want to continue in this career. I didn’t know well if this helps me. Maybe helped me a bit. For example I learn how to write with dependent and independent clauses. If I have to evaluate myself, I think that I still writing the same wrong at the principle. Maybe I must to put more effort from the principle, but I really worry for do it the post every week, maybe a little bit late, but I worry for do it.
I think that are many advantages of blogging in the English’s Class. You can practices your English writhing in lots of different contexts. For example, in the last post we had to use words that we have to use usually in ours career, while in the post before of that we have to use words related to art. Secondly I think that learn to use a blog, and in general electronics tools is something really practices. Third, I think that is a really good experience to know what your classmates think about some kind of things.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Rocio
    I think you are too hard on yourself--you have done alright in class. Regarding these blog posts, you could catch a lot of errors just by using Microsoft Word's grammar and spell check, like I asked you to. Good luck next semester.

    Some corrections:

    I like writhing about things, but I prefer to do it in my idiom.* *I even* have other blog in Spanish. *It* is too * difficult to me to write correctly in English;* I forgot everything that I *learned* in school.

    ResponderEliminar