jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

What your ideal job would be

It would be a job in the Council of Transparency of Chile. I would need qualities like: be a professional in social science, have knowledge about: law, public administration, international law etc. I would have to develop skills like execution of investigation on publics political and manage methods of investigation in the ambit of social science. I think that I would be good in this job because I like the topics of transparency, corruption and methods to avoiding corruption. I don’t like politic; I will never consider becoming a politician. I prefer the public administration’s topic, how transformed the administration in a better system more closely to people. I think that people can participate of the government not only by the way of the vote. People can supervise the action of their politic authorities if they have the tools to do it. I think that the Council of Transparency of Chile is a good way to supervise that the right to scrutinize the activities of the public employees in general. I think that this job would be difficult to find because: I will need a lot of previous experience to be accepted, first I need to graduate from university and I also need to do some major.

3 comentarios:

  1. Interesting choice!

    Some corrections regarding articles and sentence structure:

    I think that I would be good in this job* because I like the topics of transparency, corruption and methods for avoiding * corruption. I don’t like *politics;* I will never *consider* becoming * a politician.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. trasparency are very important to develop this nation, a really good area, and you must to study a lot,
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Transparency is what people need because they need something to know they can trust in the government. Good choice!

    ResponderEliminar