martes, 14 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology.



My favorite piece of technology is my Notebook PC. It was a present from my parents last Christmas. I guess it was a reward fo all the study I dedicated to the PSU. I used for a lot of things. First, I used to complete or do works of class subjects. Second, I have a webcam and microphone, so is very useful to communicate me whit my family and friends in my hometown. Third, I like to check my facebook and review what are my friends doing, how they feel, view photos and videos of the university events, and inform my self about new events. Finally, I like to work whit design software’s like Photoshop, I’m not very talent in that, but is a good activity to relaxing and distract about all the hard work in the university. An example of my intent of design is the headboard of this blog, I hope you like it.
I like my notebook because make everything easiest, they are not very modern, of have a lots of new things, but almost for me is very practice and easier to use. They are a bit heavy, but I don’t use to getting whit me to others places, and I like their big screen, is very useful when I see high definition movies.
I think that, my daily live will be a lot boring and difficult without my notebook. I’m not saying that I will die without them, but I think I will miss them a lot.

5 comentarios:

  1. I like your notebook too, because i you can borrow it, right?.

    Take care
    See you (all the time)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Notebooks are very useful, i want one too! But I think for the moment I'm ok with my PC.

    I always wanted to learn how to use photoshop but I never learned. I think the design of your blog is pretty nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello! i think that the computer is a very good tool for us to make us the life easier... like you i guess that with out it there is a lot of things that we couldn`t do.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love him...Jorge Drexler's music is the best, and he is very handsome too... (1313)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Mariángeles:
    Yes,you can borrow it, but, you have to teach me maths

    Sebastian:
    Thank you, I really aprecciate your opinion.

    Nano:
    I think that almost everybody,thinks similar to us.

    ResponderEliminar