martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Web Quest: Stages of Life / Your Twenties

Read Section 01: “Your Body”, and then work with these activities:
a) Which of the suggestions mentioned here are you actually following, or thinking of following soon?
I’ m following the second suggestion because, almost every day, I getting with me some fruits, speacilly when I gone to the university. I don’ really like the salad, but I really like fruits like apples, pears, oranges etc.

b) With your teacher, talk about the meaning of these phrases from the article:

Your puppy fat has gone and you have your own place : You are now a independent adult
•Give your liver a breather : Take a rest of all of your activities
•Quaff beer with your mates : Drink alcohol whit your friends
•Stock up on plump, fresh fruit: avoid getting fat, you have to eat some fruits
•Do regular hamstring stretches : you have to stretch your body extremities
•Many blokes regard their 20s as their cowboys-don’t-cry decade : many people consider themselves invincible when they have 20s

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario