martes, 21 de abril de 2009

U-Cursos

Hello, today I’m going to tell us about a web site related to my career of Public Administration. It is called U-Cursos, and their link is https://www.u-cursos.cl/ .

I found this web site because my Professor of “Introduction to Public Administration” asked us to register there.

When you register in the website as a student of the Universidad de Chile, you can find information about your subjects like marks, exam dates, or teaching material, and also you can upload your own works. So, I use this website really often, especially to get information about marks.

I like this site because is very easy to use, keeps informing about everything of my subjects, and have a nice presentation.

1 comentario:

  1. This is a popular website for everyone!

    Don't forget to follow instructions completely:
    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    I wanted to see you practice using them after another verb:
    I want to know. OR I like knowing about things.

    A correction:

    I found this web site because my Professor of “Introduction to Public Administration” *asked* us to register * there.

    ResponderEliminar